Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Elephants & Books

I have been visiting Cara and her folks for a few days. Cara and I had lots of fun play time and we were working on making videos so Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Danilo can see some of the fun we had while we were together.

The other evening I asked Cara what sound does an elephant make and she proceeded to make the correct noise. I guess my many months of making elephants sounds for her to hear paid off. The attention to the elephant, you will notice, quickly was replaced by her book. (Sorry for the tv background noise, it's The View for those of you who missed the show.)

3 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

At last, blogger will let me a comment.

Thanks for posting the video. Uncle Danilo and I really enjoying seeing and hearing Miss Cara. She is such a ham!

Now try to teach her to say "Ciao" ot "Zia"!

Auntie Cyn

Anonymous said...

Don't know how Cyn could hear Cara make the sound of an elephant when I couldn't just one thousand miles away! Boo-hoo.

G and G A said...

Cyndi-will work on Ciao or Zia but only after I can get her to say grandma or grandpa

Nonna ita-it is hard to hear Cara in this video but just before I laugh if you listen very carefully you might be able to hear her