Thursday, February 7, 2008

More Christmas

A big thank you to Scott, Emily, Cara, Cyndi, and Danilo for the wonderful Xmas present we received from them. They chipped in and with many sleuth hours put in by Scott they were able to locate, purchase, wrap up, and have for us to open as a belated gift.


Cara helping Grandma & Grandpa open gifts.


Yeah! WII!!


Decorated bowling ball represents pro status.



We have enjoyed trying to prefect our skills playing the many WII games. We have taken photos of us achieving pro status in bowling just to prove that we did it. Ameridad and I have found that as soon as we get our pro bowling score and our fancy bowling ball it is quickley lost in the next few games because of too low of a score. I won't say if I still am a pro bowler at this point but I will say that I miss that pretty ball.


New television for the WII game.
Note: The objects in this photo do not represent true size.

Most of you are probably familiar with the book "If You Give A Mouse A Cookie"; give mouse a cookie, he needs milk, then a napkin etc. The same can be said about giving parents a WII game; you will need a big flat screen tv, a new stand to hold the new tv, new speakers for the audio etc.

Again thank you so much for this fun gift.

1 comment:

Cynthia Rae said...

You big dork! I thought your photo was real (thinking you got a tv like the one Scott and Em have). Danilo has a better eye than I. He took one look at your photo and said "this photo is a fake"!

"Why would my mom fake a photo?" is what I said to that! I guess he knows better than me....

Cyn
ps. I thought you meant Superman was smaller than he appeared!